Closing the Loop on Waste.
Some examples of the materials we regularly accept include:
- Source Separated Organics from food distribution centers
- Brewery waste (spent grain)
- Leaves, yard waste and forestry bi-products
- Restaurant table scraps, including meat and dairy.
- Hospitals and University cafeteria wastes.
- Residential household food scrap pickup.
- Agricultural wastes and manures.
We only accept incoming materials from pre-approved clients with accounts. Trucks are weighed upon arrival and all incoming materials are subject to inspection for contamination.
Food Waste, source separated organics: $45/ton
Ground Wood Waste, leaves, woodchips: $0/cubic yard
Hauling: We will gladly connect you with one of our hauling partners that provide organics collection services in the Asheville region.